Monday, January 19, 2009

Peek-In-Monday



Right before I got the camera out he was jumping around the kitchen "shocking" anyone who came in and singing "Shock the Monkey" in his Axl Rose voice. I can't explain this phenomenon, but for whatever reason when Chowder tries to imitate a particular singer, no matter who, it sounds like Axl Rose. "Sweet Caroline" in his best Neil Diamond imitation really just sounds like Axl Rose. "Sunday Bloody Sunday?" Bono becomes Axl Rose. "Mexican Radio?" by Axl Rose. Have you ever heard "Unforgettable" sung by Axl Rose?

notice at the end he is even annoying the dog.

2 comments:

Niki said...

Awwww, I'm sad we missed "Chowder as Axl Rose"!

And yum, cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

LOL at Porkchop going on and on "can I have a brownie, can I, can I?" while Ladybug just waltzes right in and helps herself (and I am totally amazed at how she listened to you and left it and didn't start whining!).

Thanks for the smile. :)