Thursday, November 15, 2007

Here's what's going on in my house...


I don't think they are ever going to get along. Fargo is actually being amazing. He is the best damn dog ever. But every time he walks by, the kittens hiss and growl and carry on. Once he was laying down and being sooooo good. Just waiting and staying. Po Po was slowing moving up to him and sniffing and as soon as he reached Fargo's face he hissed and swatted Fargo right in the nose! Poor feller. I'm starting to feel bad because he's almost 12 years old and look what we've done to him!

Somebody tell me it will get better. but, I have a feeling it won't.

5 comments:

Misty said...

LOL. That's hilarious!

I havet hat exact rug!

Cakes said...

love Target!

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely hilarious picture. That could win prizes.

I will get better, really. I hope. For Fargo's sake! I just wanna bury my face in that fur.

Misty said...

yes... Target is far superior to Walmart, and quite often more affordable! (from what I hear... my one time in WM in 2 years does not constitute as a well endowed oppinion...)

Anonymous said...

You know what's funny? The first time I read this and viewed the pic, I completely missed Po Po around the corner! What a great pic - Even your pets are photogenic! Poor fargo. I think it must get better when the kitties mellow out with age. Two years from now you'll be looking at those kittens and think, man.. what a bunch of lazy cats!