Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen, We have a sleeper!!


I know I know, I'm jinxing everything I'm about to say. But I am so crazy excited I can't hold it in!!!

My baby...she sleeps. We've had regular nights of 6 hour stretches (11p-5a) for a couple of weeks and last night it was 8 hours and 15 mins!! Can you believe it?!?!

This is unheard of in the Cakes Clan. NONE of my children have slept for 6 hour stretches until after 8 months! 8 months!! But not this Ladybug. *sigh* She may be the perfect baby.

...kinda makes you want to have another

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will tell you, STOP at perfection. My boys were GOOD boys, but Allie is soo great, good sleeper, good eater, loves to play, and RARELY cries, makes me want to have another one, BUT i want to end my family with the perfection i found! Congratulations with your little sleeping ladybug!

Cakes said...

good advice.

PastormacsAnn said...

Ahhh, that's wonderful! Perfect cuteness. Guess God knew that you could use some good rest. Enjoy.