Saturday, January 19, 2008

When Will Scientists Solve the Real Mysteries?

As amazing and fascinating as I think it is that doctors have brought a rat heart "back to life," and as thrilled as I am for what this could mean for the development of heart transplants, I feel like many more lives could be saved, and many women could maintain their sanity, and many children would not have to grow up alone because their mothers are in prison if only they could solve this one neurological disorder...


5 comments:

Julie said...

Yes, that same neurological disorder aflicts our family as well. However, the boys seem to have a more severe case of it than the girls. I am unsure why.

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Jenni said...

TOO funny. I mean, sad. No, I mean funny. No, I mean maddening and insanity-producing.

Okay, and funny.

Anonymous said...

Yes, that same condition is also in out family. However, the symptoms are even worse here, and have spread to include paper near the trashcan, and the inability to get clothes near the basket.

Nick & Lizzy said...

OMG, you are SO right! I just gave up on the basket altogether because, really, what's the point?