Friday, December 14, 2007

The Man of the Hour

Today after school got out at 11:30am, we invited the class upstairs for pizza and cake and ice cream. The kids had a great time running around like crazy people. And though I had to field another interrogation about the size of my family from one of the parents, and 3 of the kids speak little to no English so directing them was a bit of an issue (luckily their teacher was there to help!), and twice as many kids came as RSVP'd, we really enjoyed ourselves.

Here is the picture I took of Porkchop with his class...



and this was the second take in case the first one wasn't a good one...



and the proud owner of one new rocketship...

3 comments:

The Wadhwa Family said...

Thank goodness for back-ups! Too funny! Sounds like a great afternoon. And I swear, I see love in his eyes for that rocket!

Jenni said...

Holy Cow! We bought that exact same toy for Gabriel for his fourth birthday (happening the 28th of this month)!

Is it a hit?

Cakes said...

How Funny! It has been a HUGE success. I was a little worried because it says 18+months, but it has been in nonstop flight since it was opened.