Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Skaterboy's World Tour...

ok. So I'm stalling on my next God and Science post. I'm working on it. You gotta cut me some slack! It was 102 degrees AGAIN today!! *pant pant*

and ok it was a national tour. Skaterboy went with my dad out to Colorado to visit my brother. They went for two weeks and he had a blast. They picked mushrooms, went spelunking (I never would have climbed into that hole), my mature brother and he rolled big rocks down the side of the mountain, went kayaking, and went camping among other things. And the promised picture of Skaterboy scuba diving.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can i be 15yr old skaterboy for 2 weeks! Looks like he had quite the adventure. How very lucky he was!

Lesley Barr Photography said...

FUN FUN FUN! Lucky duck! I'm sure he had a blast....I'm jealous!

Melanie said...

Looks like lots of fun! Such gorgeous scenery, too!

Jenni said...

Awesome pictures!! I'm So glad he had such a wonderful time, and that scenery is amazing.

But I'm stifling my shrieks just LOOKING at that hole he's sliding into!!!

Never, ever, ever. Not in a million years, even if there ever has been such a thing, which there hasn't.

;oP

Anonymous said...

You have a gorgeous country! Of course I am still eagerly awaiting that post about just who and how that beauty was created. You have a heat wave period of grace before my curiosity makes me stalk you! It is so crap cold here in SA I would love a bit of sunshine!
Mel